Sunday, January 2, 2011

Why Hello Twenty Eleven

FINALLY 2011 has arrived and i am so psyched to see what the rest of it holds for myself, my friends and my family, because in the past few days i have had an amazing time with both parties.


So far i had a bangin time at a party with some of my favourites, made new friends, watched Disney movies with my lovely best effs, beached it with the best effs and the family, took some awesome pictures of boats with mother duck and the Auntie. Yes, 2011 you have a bright future.
Also i added some more things too my too do list, with the help of my best effs.


Here are my additives:
- Drink more water
- Eat healthier
- Learn too surf
- Go see Disturbed live


Yes yes 2011 looks like a pretty good year, and although I'll be turning 18 in seven months and 22 days, I'm still not planning on completely growing  up anytime soon.


Random Question: Whats your best hang over cure?

2 comments:

  1. vegemite toast & a chocolate milkshake is the only cure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laying on the lounge and refusing to move until sad hangover has left me!

    ReplyDelete