Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Favourite Artist

This is the first post about one of my Favourite artists, this list will include:
Musos
Photographers
Artists in general
and
Tattoo Artists


Gin Wigmore:  Newzealand born, Sydney based, singer/song writer.
                          Alternative/Folk Rock/Pop


I first heared her music on christmas eve last year with my step mother in an indipendant music store in bathurst, whilst searching for an apropriate CD to listen too on christmas day with the Grandparents and great aunts.


My firts impression was "yay just another folk singer" but when i listend a little more carefully her lyrics appealed too my personality (wow thats just a lil' corney) and her husky/smoky voice was so unique i simply couldnt stop listening. Her look reminds me of a late 60's early 70's muse.
This here is just my personal oppinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment