Tuesday, January 4, 2011

meet my favorites

Sometimes the simplest things in life are the best, really when you think about it you dont need all the material stuff, like laptops, phones and ipods, although thgey are pretty handy these days.
To me the best things in the world are my friends and family, and over the past couple of days i have spent alot of time with them, just chilling out and having fun at the beach and at home having a few laughs. So i just thought i'd introduce you too the most important people in my life cause they will be frequently included in this narration of my life.


my beutiful littlest sister bubba


The littlest brother


My beautiful and inspirational mother Mother Duck


The Three on my left are my amazing sisters (the blond is my biological sister)


My bestest budds Lolo and Renna
Plus more but i cant find a decent current photo, but there are more, oh there are so many more, because i am fortunate enough too share my life with a large group of amazing crazy people.


Just step back and think, is it one pesron you can't live without or is it that group that makes life so much more interesting?

1 comment:

  1. Mother duck says quack quack quack, your an extremely special part of my life to & i have been really enjoying your company as well!!

    ReplyDelete