Friday, July 26, 2013

And she lived happily ever after



Tab daaaa! I'm back, after a disagreement with my blog I have returned and will do a recap of the things that are absolutely fabulous for the last couple of weeks. So lets start from the top shall we.

The food court in china town, you go down these stairs into what looks like a dingy little food court but the food is ah-mah-zing! And really cheap. Dinner dates with my little brother in the city. Cold rock icecream, need I say more? Edamame, or soy beans if you like, they're lean green full of protein and so so delicious. Early morning work outs with Tom, because I have a super supportive boyfriend. Visits from the little sister. Hair extensions, it's amazing how much difference the length of your hair can make, I feel so feminine now it's fantastic. The cleaner man at the shopping centre that believes in karma, good deeds and helping a lady, he proved that chivalry is definitely not dead and that doing good things for people still makes you feel good, I think every one should do good deeds. Staff meetings, our staff meetings are amazing, we get blankies! 

Yeah I think that's it, as of next week I will be 20 and have lots of fabulous things to post about, like prezzies friends and visits. Oh and photos, lots of photos.

Hugs and squishes,
Geordie-Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment