Friday, June 21, 2013

" sometimes people who sound insane are the ones that make the most sense"

I have had one hell of a week this week, and my insane cleaning spree is starting to take over, in my stressed out mess of a head. Probably the brightest and best moment of my week was the half hour I spent on the phone to a lovely lady who I will call Deb, this woman is fantastic, she most deffinatly put my sparkle right back, all she was wondering about was a basin that she hadn't collected because she's been undergoing treatment for cancer and somehow we got completely off topic, mostly because I said she sounded very well, but it ended up being about dreams and how the only person you can be is you because there is no point being anyone else, she also said that when she is well enough to walk on her own she wants to come and meet me and wants to see my designs. Deb may have stopped me from going home for that extra half hour but she reminded me of my grandmothers, a lot! This woman is so strong from what I've heared, and I admire that, she's staying positive in the face of complete negativity, I have nothing to complain about.

Fabulous Fridays.

Deb, unloading and receiving a truck load of furniture and looking fabulous doing it, the Mickey Mouse spot on my cats butt, receiving parcels with cookbooks and notes from gran, visits from my sister, catch up drinks with a good friend I haven't seen in forever, my very versitile sequinned LBD, ugg boots oh ugg boots,  random people telling me I have sparkle .......I like that, silver linings play book I love that movie, finding my sisters selfies on my phone, quote posts from Motherduck on Facebook.

Goodnight lovelies and have a fabulous weekend. Also look up shave guinea pigs they look like mini hippos.

Hugs and squishes

Geordie-Claire.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, love your Friday posts!!!
    Its amazing the things that can be learned from total strangers. A whole new perspective on life can be gained when you start to look at things thru someone else's eyes.

    Love you to the moon & back xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh shaved guinea pigs!! We will call them Gippos!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete