Friday, June 14, 2013

Fabulous Fridays



In an effort to beat my stress and pick myself up this week and every week here on out I am going too write a gratitude list  and publish it every Friday and yes I will stick too it! My favourite blogger inspired me to do it, and she's right it really does put things in perspective, although I've had the worst week ever in the history of worst weeks the good still out weighs they bad when it's all written down.

So welcome to my Fabulous Fridays.

Candle lit bubble baths, my daily dose of gala darling (www.galadarling.com)go read now!, electric blankets, picture message exchanges with my sister, getting welcomed home with cuddles, bird cage chandeliers at work, phone calls with both my grand mothers, colour coded study notes especially pink,

And most of all Tom, because no matter what he makes me smile like a naughty child with chocolate. 

Speaking of which I want chocolate. 

Signing off from my bubble fort,

Geordie-Claire
Xox


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! and yes your totally right! about all of the above, its better to try and focus on the good things in your life than the bad!

    Hope your weekend got better with the weekend!

    xox

    ReplyDelete