Tuesday, September 13, 2011

'Why is a Raven Like a Writting Desk?'- The Mad Hatter

So my highschool life is comming to an end, and with that so is the year in wich i aimed to blog lots and find myself, unfortunatly i failed, so i guess my mothers sayying 'fail to plan, plan to fail' really did hold true. I still dont quite know how to explain all the different relationship statuses on facebook, or what those three words i love you really mean, and i cant really fathom why the world is as screwed as it is, but i do know it has something to do with humanity, i dont know why a raven is like a writing desk, or what makes a grey area grey. But i've come to realise that i will never know these things, Life holds so many riddles and mysteries, and i like it that way, i'm 18 i dont want to know what love is, and without the world the way it is there would be no stories, no history.
In this last two weeks of my schooling life i intend to make it the most memorable i can, because after that i enter the grey area between school and university, and then i venture on to university and a whole new life.
so watch this space for photos of M.U.D, graduation, parties, the beach and much much more tom foolerie. Also I have some posts comming up about what it means to be and 'Aussie', more then likely with vidio footage and some additional others that will keep me sane for the comming months.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you are at the end of your high school years. And sooo grown up. But, don't worry about the meaning of life, even at 43 it still alludes me. lol.

    Make the most of the next couple of weeks and enjoy your 'study free' interlude.

    Deb
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 weeks left! eeeeeeeeeek! I didnt realise how close it all was.

    Enjoy!

    x

    ReplyDelete