Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it’s about learning how to dance in the rain."- Unknown

It seems to me that lately i have been chasing rainbows, quite literally. Not in the sense that i am trying to achieve the impossible, although i do try and achieve the impossible quite often, and in doing so have proven that the impossible doesn't exist. Because really, when you think about it, anything is possible.
The rainbows i have been chasing are colourful and wonderful in all respects and they're not just the ones in the sky, my rainbows can be a a thought, an idea a dream or a wish, my rainbows are now my aspirations and everything i want to achieve in this world.
My rainbows are also some photographs i took with mother duck out the front of our house after a storm.





"Rainbows aren't the impossible, seeing is believing, and if i can see a rainbow i can achieve the impossible."-myself.

1 comment:

  1. "If you can percieve it, You can achieve it" & you always do!!! Hopefully you will find your pot of gold under that rainbow!!!

    ReplyDelete