Friday, April 15, 2011

"Good nature will always supply the absence of beauty; but beauty cannot supply the absence of good nature."- Joseph Addison

Dear readers
I haven't posted all that much lately, and for that I'm sorry.
I have had so many things to post about and lots of time in which to post, I just haven't been able to find the words to write about any of it.
So without further a due this is what I have been up too lately, in its photographic glory.
TUESDAY 5th APRIL: Went to Sydney with school for a photography excursion to see the Annie Leibovitz exhibition at the Museum of contemporary art ( For anyone who loves an interesting portrait photography I highly recommend you see it http://www.mca.com.au/default.asp?page_id=10&content_id=7400  ) and  play photographers scavenger hunt.(one of my favouite games)

Task 13: Create an interesting perspective of the Harbour bridge (So i took the photograph out of the Bus window whilst on the bridge)
THURSDAY 7th APRIL: Baked a Giant Rainbow White Chocolate Cupcake for my Art and Photography partner in crime Anthonyy, as he is moving away *extreme sad face*. I have to say not much went right with this cake, although the inside was amazingly colourful and moist, the outside was crispy and burnt and parts of the cake fell off, but all was good because I was able to glue it back together with icing.

The kitchen was well and truly Rainbow-erfied, luckily I was able to clean up most of the mess before Mother Duck got home.
My cake baking/decorating skills kind of suck, however I refuse to be beaten by baked goods so I will get better at it, even if it kills me!
SATURDAY 9th APRIL: Photo shoot at the beach with two of my amazing friends Soni and Kase, these girls may not be the most socially accepted beauties, they are however still beautiful girls and we were definitely fortunate enough to have great weather. We were also joined by Spinx, who has now become one of my many partners in crime. Our crime is swimming, stealing each others towels and dunking one another until Soni tells us that its home time, which was kinda sad because I really didn't want that day to end.



And this is a basic summary of the things I did last week.
This week has been relatively un-eventful, and photo-less I must say. I have spent some time with a few amazing people, become closer to a boy that I like a great deal, we even went on sort of a date...... to watch a kiddie movie 'HOP' by far the best movie about the Easter bunny EVER! and I am becoming even more nervous and excited about my up coming work experience with a photographer (Hello next week).

2 comments:

  1. It looks like your having a ball!

    Love your pics!

    GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK! I cant wait to hear all about it :-D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh my god. What awesome work experience!!!! So excited for you.

    Love your perspective of the harbour bridge too. Interesting baking there my dear.

    Can't wait to hear about the work experience. Enjoy it.

    Deb. xx

    ReplyDelete