Monday, February 28, 2011

“Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.”-William James

There are so many things I wish I could say to some people, and there are others I do not wish to speak to at times because silence says a lot more than what words can, for example ‘I dislike you very much at the moment’ or ‘I’m so sorry’, sometimes things are said in silence just by the vibes given off from our bodies.
It’s the moments where silence can’t speak for me that I am afraid of, I’m not afraid of what the person or people will think, I’m afraid of the reaction, whether they run in the opposite direction or they rip my head off just for something I’ve said.
It’s these moments that keep me lying awake at night wondering what might have happened if I had of said that one sentence that could change everything.
Things I wish I could say too people:
- Hold me, and please don’t let go
- I miss you
- Just let it go
- I really don’t want to be just friends
- I wish you’d just stop and listen to what you’re saying
Sadly I don’t have the guts too really say any of these things to anyone, because I’m not that person, physically I would rather just watch people be happy with themselves and say what they want. This doesn’t necessarily mean that I am unhappy, quite the opposite, I’m happy when everyone else is happy, I can’t stand conflict, and most of the things that I wish I could say will start conflict. Therefore it is easier too just kick back and watch things unfold, sometimes its pretty interesting too.

2 comments:

  1. I think you just have to pick your moments when you say these things...buuut sometimes they really do need to be said ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Erin, even if it is me that you want to say those things to sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete