Sunday, February 13, 2011

The last swimming carnival

well my schooling years are flying by, and this year i only have 9 months left, so it makes sense that id make the most of it. I would like to introduce you to the latest female house captain of the Hungerford Hornets..ME!!
I am the least sporty person you could meet, so it makes no sense that I, of all people, would make sports captain, however based on high-school politics, it's a popularity contest, and that's how i got house captain (I'm not even popular, but i was the only year 12 that put my hand up).

This years swimming carnival was the last one i will ever attend, it was also the first one I've attended since about year 9. Sports carnivals seem to bring out school and team spirit in everyone, that's what i like about them, everyone gets excited and competitive, its just a great day out and i forgot that when i moved schools.

Here are some photos of the day and some of the outfits.






1 comment:

  1. El Capitan! Looks like you had a fab time at your last swimming carnival...in fact it looks a damn lot more fabulous than any of the ones I ever went too!

    x

    ReplyDelete